Monday, December 14, 2009

New Holiday Items: Haul + mini review




Bare Escentuals had their Friends & Family sale last week, so I wanted to share the items I got! I used them over the weekend and once again I absolutely LOVE every bit of it!

I got:

Face Fashion- Look of Now "Classic Glam"
Buxom Babes Winter Escapade
Pretty Delicious
Wealth of Beauty

I must say that Wealth of Beauty is absolutely to die for! This 20 piece set has an amazing array of colors. There are 15 eye shadows, 2 mini 100% natural lip glosses, 2 blushes, and a mini eye shadow brush. It also has a bonus Prime Time eyelid primer. (It's in a little tube so it seems small, but it actually has the same amount of product as the full-size Prime Time!)

If you love Buxoms, you will love Winter Escapade! Holly is an exceptionally special color! You can put just a little over one of the other colors and it gives a gorgeos pink tint, or alone it can be a "WOW" red-pink!

I am pleasantly surprised by Classic Glam. I was never sure about it because of the gloss, because I don't like a whole lot of color on my lips. I just used a light had with it, and it's actually really pretty. The eye colors are SO gorgeous! Pearl Sateen has a really delicate shimmer, and Parisian Grey is almost matte; a perfect medium grey. The liner, Charcoal Lame', is so sparkly and gorgeous! I realy like this kit!

Pretty Delicious is a set of 3 eye colors and corresponding 100% natural glosses. These shades are really pretty as well. Sugar Plum is gorgeous as a liner, and Iced Coffee and Cupcake are shades that will get a lot of use for me! They are pretty and unique.

I love bareMinerals! I can pretty much get anything that comes and it's guaranteed that I like it! If anyone is "on the fence" about any of these items, I highly recommend them!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Face Fashion kits - prefect for travel or those mornings when you don't have time to fuss with your face. Have four of them and need to get the rest. The packaging is great - I've got them lined up like books on my bathroom shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the packaging too! I only have Classic Glam and Natural Muse. I want to get the rest! Thanks for reading my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete